Sometimes, John and I look at our girls and just wonder where they get extreme silliness and crazy quirks. Alexandra can take up to thirty minutes in the bathroom because she is playing and washing her hands for over fifteen minutes. Samantha tries to make us laugh by shaking her head and giggling. Then John does something like this and I realize that the girls are just learning from our example. Click and then select slideshow to see the captions - you have to see the pictures big to get the full effect - trust me.

4 comments:
I (John) would like to note that I never wondered where Alexandra and Samantha get their silliness! It is completely obvious that they get it all from Susan :)
That's awesome! I miss both of your silliness and am glad the girls are carrying on the tradition!
love
sharon
I love it.
Wow!!! Way to capture it, Susan. John, nice height! Daddies are "the best" for running games in the house. :)
Post a Comment