Friday, October 2, 2009

Favorite Place Friday

While it isn't favorite photo Friday, there are many photos. Our family discovered Meramec Springs near St. James, MO. It is about 25 minutes away from we live. It is a fish hatchery. We have done a previous post that had pictures from our July visit. John decided that we needed to go on Sunday afternoon, so we went and had a ball. I think that it is our favorite place to go. It's close by, there are picnic tables, deer, fish, lizards, and all kinds of other things. You also get to feed the fish and our girls just think that it is great. It is just so peaceful there. So enjoy some pictures of our favorite place.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

What a beautiful place!

Shawna said...

ok, I loved those photos! I would love to visit there--what a neat day-trip. =)

I hope everyone is feeling better.