Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Opinions please!

We have some friends who are also bloggers. They have deep, thoughtful posts and I really enjoy them. So, if you would like us to have deep, thoughtful posts once a month or so, please let us know in the comments (even if you don't normally comment). And don't worry, I won't let John post anything about math or at least nothing too deep in mathematics. Also, we will continue to try to give you your fill of our cute kids because we know that they are the real reason that you tune in. I tried looking for a picture of said cute kids, but can't find any right now. Hmm....should start taking more pictures.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog "as is". Please do not go into "deep,profound thoughts". More pictures of little ones.MAMA

Brian said...

I would love your deep, thoughtful posts. Please put them up, even if they are about math. I come to your web site to hear how everyone is doing, not just Samantha and Alexandra.

More pictures would be great (if the camera I bought for you would just SHOW UP!)

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

I'm into deep and thoughtful if you want to share.

Or just more of your thoughts....even if they're not deep.


I love reading your blog Susan. I still feel connected to your family even though we're miles away and feel as if we could hop on over to your living room and feel right at home.

:)

Hannah Vinson said...

Haha! I love your mom's post. That's a grandma for ya. I've always loved listening to your thoughts. Since we can't talk as much as we'd like, I'll settle for reading your blog and I enjoy anything you choose to write. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Go deep. I don't have the mental strength for it these days, but I do like to ponder. ;)