Monday, January 25, 2010

Some insight into Alexandra....

Alexandra often regales John and I with stories that she makes up. They often involve the word pink in them. While hearing the stories firsthand from Alexandra is the best way to experience them just because of her inflections and motions, here are two stories that we have heard lately. Some things that you should know though is that according to Alexandra, we are not her parents. Also, Obed is her baby. John has also been gone interviewing candidates at night, so we have been talking about John coming in and giving the girls hugs and kisses when he comes home. Enjoy!

I have a house in St. Louis. It is a red house with white steps. It has a red roof with yellow windows and green bushes. I have little bitty highchairs for Obed, my Samantha, Mama, Daddy, and my parents. I have a pink car that I drive to work. I take a pink lunch with pink lemonade. I drive out of my pink driveway. Then my sister and I just mosey along.


I am going on a trip to a tea restaurant with my family and parents at 4 o'clock. I will bring my pink backpack with juice and lemonade. We will have hamburgers, different hamburgers. We will have tea hamburgers, tea bread, tea fries, and tea ketchup. My Samantha and Obed will like it. They will have chicken and Rice-A-Roni. I will have a spilt hamburger with no onions and no pickles with a juice box. The juice box will have Ronald McDonald on it. I will pack up Obed and Samantha in their double stroller. They'll fall asleep. I will say bye and get back on the highway, Hwy 64. It will take a while. Then I will come in and give Mama, Daddy, and Samantha a kiss and a hug.

No comments: