Friday, April 30, 2010

Alexandra!

Taking pictures of Alexandra has been really hard. She doesn't like to have her picture taken very much. I always have to surprise her or bribe her. I have a few good shots from the past month that I wanted to share. She is definitely growing up, in more ways than one. Sometimes, John and I can't believe how tall she is or we wonder at a new skill that she demonstrates for us. Alexandra is an avid photographer using a camera that we thought had bit the dust, but works well for her. She often captures the normal moments at our house. She is an amazing little girl.

Our photographer




She learned how to climb the ladder recently
and is so very proud that she can do it.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Oooh. I like the picture in the sand! Its Stunning--definite keeper for graduation time.