Sunday, January 2, 2011

Notes & nails

For the last day of 2010, the girls got their nails painted. They loved it! I too really enjoyed being girlie with my girls. They love showing off their nails. We may have to make this a monthly (or even more often!) event .
Now for some notes about us: Christmas vacation hasn't been much of a vacation for poor John - he got sick right before Christmas and got his voice back about mid last week. We have also had lots of things to do around the house that needed to be done, but somehow never do get done. Then I got sick and John has been taking care of me. Hopefully, things can get back to normal this coming week. The girls have been enjoying their new princess figures and castle to untold heights. However, they are ready for preschool to begin. They are ready to play with other kids for a little bit. We also bought a new washing machine to replace our old one and wow, it is wonderful. Laundry is so much easier now.
John does get to do something fun next week though - he and his brother, Brian, are going to a St. Louis Blues hockey game. John hasn't seen a live, professional hockey game yet and it is supposed to be a good one. The girls and I are super excited for him. He deserves a special treat with how he takes such good care of us.
Here are some pictures of our nail party...



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Fun! If I paint the boys' nails, I get in trouble. ;)

Maybe some day.

Tell your hubby to have a good time at the hockey game!