
For Christmas this year, our whole family was recovering from the stomach flu. I (Susan) had it the worst and had to go the ER on Christmas Day. I did come back a new person after some fluids and anti-nausea medicine. I could eat! I could walk! So, Christmas didn't quite happen the way we had planned. BUT! Even through all the ickness, one thought kept going through my head - today is the day that we celebrate God came down to earth - a baby who was born to die to suffer the punishment that I deserve. How could I not rejoice? So enjoy this picture from last year and know that more pictures will be coming from our Christmas which will take place on New Year's this year. Rejoice that the baby Jesus was born to make all the sad things untrue - to make all the ickness go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment