Since we have woods behind our house, we attract a lot of cool insects. So, here is another round for the boys we know. The first picture is a shell of an insect - we have yet to see the insect. The shells just show up on our brick wall.
"Wow! She's really great at finding bugs around her house...she's better than US!!! Do you think YOU could find that many bugs for us? Does Alexandra even LIKE bugs???" -Jake
Jake, we don't try to find the bugs. They find us. I found all of those by looking out our glass doors. For some reason, they like our screen door. Alexandra does like pictures of bugs, but not the bugs themselves so much. We do like caterpillars at our house.
Eh, it doesn't bother us so much - they are on the outside. The preying mantis did throw me for a loop. The spider is just a granddaddy long legs close up. The caterpillar was just plain cool.
7 comments:
"Wow! She's really great at finding bugs around her house...she's better than US!!! Do you think YOU could find that many bugs for us? Does Alexandra even LIKE bugs???"
-Jake
Jake, we don't try to find the bugs. They find us. I found all of those by looking out our glass doors. For some reason, they like our screen door. Alexandra does like pictures of bugs, but not the bugs themselves so much. We do like caterpillars at our house.
I am officially disgusted. If I woke up and saw those things out my glass window I think I would pass out. I hope you guys have a lot of "raid" handy.
Sharon
Eh, it doesn't bother us so much - they are on the outside. The preying mantis did throw me for a loop. The spider is just a granddaddy long legs close up. The caterpillar was just plain cool.
What is that fuzzy thing? What IS that? Are those bugs coming to our house Mama?
Dominic
You should tell us what they all are. I don't even know. ;)
Those are cool bugs. I want to see other ones.
Aidan
The bugs:
1) we have no idea what this bug is!
2) preying mantis
3) caterpillar of some sort
4) granddaddy long legs up close
Post a Comment