At our house, it is a tradition for John and I to talk about our days. Alexandra used to contribute a little bit here and there. However, since she has begun preschool - we have instituted a hand raising policy because she will not stop talking! We have really enjoyed hearing about her day. We are learning a lot about how she thinks and what is important to her. So, I thought that I would put a bit of a conversation up from Alexandra - I tried to write down as much as I could - the initials are kids in her preschool class:
We sing the Days of the Week, the Months of the Year. I sat on the fish. M. cried and I was like oh and he cried into a tissue and T. was like whomp and Ben got up and they just like laughed at the teacher.
(Samantha is crying in the background - protesting the fact that she needed a nap)
Oh Samantha, you need to go to sleep. You are sleepy. I'll be right back. I'm going to go put Samantha's passy in. (turning to John) You need to go put Samantha's passy in.
We often say to Alexandra: "I'll be right back. I need to go put Samantha's passy in," while we are trying to get Samantha to go to sleep. I guess she listens.
No comments:
Post a Comment