The Favorite!
Samantha sleeping....
(Samantha is sick with a cold, so sleep is elusive...)
Samantha sleeping....
(Samantha is sick with a cold, so sleep is elusive...)
Runners Up!!
Samantha must always be where her sister is
(this happens almost daily)

For Memaw
A picture with Susan in it!

Alexandra and her microphone

One of Samantha's favorite teethers - a sock
(she will crawl around with a sock in her mouth)

Fun time with Daddy

This is just SO Alexandra
(this happens almost daily)
For Memaw
A picture with Susan in it!
Alexandra and her microphone
One of Samantha's favorite teethers - a sock
(she will crawl around with a sock in her mouth)
Fun time with Daddy
This is just SO Alexandra
Yet another favorite teether - a Little Person
(and yes, she will crawl with this in her mouth too)
(and yes, she will crawl with this in her mouth too)

4 comments:
i'm going with the one you're in, susan! i love how it catches alexandra's movement and energy
(it was so great talking with john the other day!)
I think the Sleeping Samantha one is my favorite. Sleeping babies on the chest are getting fewer and fewer as they get older!
I love Sleeping Sam.
Ah, I wish I could see your girlies in person.
I like the crawling with a sock pic. :) It cracks me up what they do.
Post a Comment