So here are some random thoughts and quotes about what is going in our life - we have been busy (at least for us) and I just thought that I would share some stuff about what is going on.
- Alexandra got a scrape on her knee and I asked Samantha what she thought would make Alexandra feel better. Her reply: "Play Uno!!!"
- In case you didn't realized from the post above, Uno is the new big game at our house. The girls are quite the card sharks. We often have family Uno mini tournaments. We really like playing the Draw Two on each other.
- I (susan) had a sleep study done recently. It turns out that I probably have sleep apnea. Oddly enough, it is somewhat of a blessing to find out. We have to wait for the doctor to read the study and then wait some more before anything can be done though.
- The girls are almost done with preschool and Alexandra is almost done with preschool forever. Her "graduation" is on Thursday. It is hard to believe that our Alexandra Kinee is that big.
- John is also done with school - or at least the student part. Now, he is researching like mad.
- We have been doing things around our house that we have been putting off; like cleaning gutters, organizing closets, etc. It feels nice and we have more room in our house than we thought!
- For Mother's Day, I received flowers for our garden; two orange Asiatic lilies and some wave petunias. The girls and John picked them out for me. Now, we just need to plant them....
- Alexandra often regales us with stories about her "Mimi" - her imaginary grandmother. She has 5 sisters at her pink house. Of course, Samantha must also have a "Mimi". She has 10 sisters at her purple house. You are now warned about Mimi stories - there are many.
- Samantha rocks at scooping flour to bake cakes. She scoops better than me.
- Samantha can also throw a frisbee straighter than I can, but I take hope in that her aim is way off most of the time.
- Alexandra normally whoops up on John and I at her memory game. Her memory is always a source of amazement to us.
- I am sure that there are a hundred other things that should be shared, but I have not the brain power to think of them (hence the sleep study). Just know that we are doing well and laughing a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment