Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pictures of Rolla

On Rollanet.org (the local version of craigslist), there is a place to post pictures of Rolla and the surrounding area. Here is the link if you are interested:
http://gallery.rollanet.org/index.php?cat=2
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Scott, Bri, Elijah, Abigail said...

I am lost on one of those Blog Tangents and WHO'd of THUNK it... I didnt know you guys lived in Oregon... Anyway... Im just catching up. If you cant tell who we are by our blog.. this is Briana from UNCA. We've got 2 munchkins now too. 2 & 6mo, so Im very close to knowing what you're dealing with at home right now. Love to chat more sometime! Scottandbriana at hotmail dot com

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Wow! YOu have some beautiful things to get out and see. Crawdad hunting!! My brother and family just left. One of the days the guys took most of the kids crawdad hunting here. Small success, but it's something the guys love to do. I did that as a kid.

There are some beautiful river shots too.

I hope we can come visit some time.