This is how John feels about moving to a math department....
This is how we feel about owning our own home and painting the rooms, etc.
This is how we feel about leaving and then having to find doctors, a church, friends, etc..... (especially about leaving our good friends)
This is how we feel just in general. Right now the details are pretty overwhelming....
We know that the Lord is with us and that He is moving us to Rolla for a reason. We are just trying to trust in His goodness. And everything is going to get done - one way or another. We are just going to miss the good friends that we have made here. They have so richly blessed our lives. You know who you are.....
1 comment:
we will miss you guys more than you know. I am almost glad to be distracted by this trip so I don't think about it too hard. You have been dear friends.
I love the post by the way. That's great!
Post a Comment