Saturday, September 18, 2010
New look
I (Susan) like to change things around and make things look new or at least a little different. You have probably noticed that our blog looks different and well, probably from time to time, you will visit and notice a new picture on the background. This will satisfy my need for change without actually doing too much work. John always gets a certain look on his face when I say "Well, I've been thinking and I have a plan." So, you are now forewarned that things could look different from time to time. There was even a math background, so one day you might see some Greek letters behind the girls' pictures. And now Samantha calls from her nap....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean. We always try to change the look of our web site, too.
Change is good. It drives Shawna crazy sometimes I think.
Brian
Post a Comment