Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our picture taker

Alexandra LOVES to take pictures. We gave her our old camera that we thought was busted, but wasn't. And off she went. She loves messing with the camera, seeing the different menus, looking at the different pictures that she has taken. She would take pictures all day long if she could. Here are two pictures of our picture taker and then two pictures that she took herself. We are hoping that Uncle Brian (John's brother) will get a job in St. Louis and then he can give her lessons on how to take wonderful pictures. Maybe when she gets a new camera, we can start a blog of her pictures. A friend of ours has done with her son and it looks like a great idea.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Uncle Brian said...

Alexandra,

Uncle Brian would love to help you take pictures! I already like your pictures. You are such a good photographer. I am still trying to find you a new camera to use that will help a little bit, but the most important part of taking pictures is using your mind to "see" a good picture before you take it.

I miss you and Samantha very much. I wish we could be in St. Louis. Uncle Brian needs a job there soon.

Summer misses you, too. She would like to play dolls and she really likes tea parties. Would you have a tea party with her?