Friday, August 19, 2011
Really, they choose
Our disclaimer about our girls: Alexandra and Samantha really do choose to dress the same or to have outfits that are very similar (for instance, one will wear pink shirt with green shorts and the other will wear green shirt with pink shorts). We don't do it! Sometimes, it's hard for me because I know that people think that we do it. But nope, they are the only who love to match. It started with a white shirt that I had gotten in two sizes for Alexandra, one for when she was small and one for when she was big. So the girls had a shirt that matched. They thought it was great! They had so much fun matching, that now I make sure to have a few shirts that match for them. One girl will pick on outfit based on what her sister picked to be sure to match. So please know, we don't match them, they choose to match. That is how much they like each other. It's pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment