
Samantha really, really wants a dog. However, we don't have the budget for one right now. I too would like a dog - there is nothing like curling up with a dog to pet and reading a good book. We told Samantha that we wouldn't be able to get a dog till she was kindergarten (no more paying for preschool). Something to know: I told Samantha about getting a dog about eight months ago and she still remembers. When we dropped Alexandra off at kindergarten, Samantha told me "When I go to kindergarten, I will get a dog." I told her that we would have to see if we had the money. Later in the car she says "When I go to kindergarten, I will get some money. And maybe it will grow into a dog." Yep, she really wants a dog.
1 comment:
That's too cute :)
Post a Comment