Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Conversation (of sorts)



A conversation between Alexandra & Samantha

Alexandra: It's okay, Samantha. I'm right here. I will read to you.
Samantha: goo, goo
Alexandra: Noah loved God. ......
Samantha: gee (with a smile)



Alexandra: ...never cover the Earth with water again.
Samantha: more smiles
Alexandra: Samantha - you can read my book with me. (Clifford) (She begins to read) Samantha appears to be listening intently. Quiet ensues as Alexandra becomes involved in her book.
Samantha: Her "Did you forget me?" noise
Samantha: Her "I'm tired - hold me, pay attention to me" noise


Samantha still fussing
Alexandra: I'm right here, Samantha
Alexandra bounces Samantha's chair and helps Samantha feel better.


After a few bounces, Alexandra quickly loses interest and leaves the room, leaving me to deal with the fussy baby. The quiet was nice for a while....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

That is so stinkin' cute.