Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Craziness

You know that you are crazy when:
1) you get excited about time all by yourself to clean your dirty kitchen
2) going to the crowded grocery store at 5pm all by yourself is relaxing
3) going to the doctor seems like a treat
4) you wake up with Veggie Tales songs in your head

OR these could mean that you are the mother of small children....

2 comments:

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

I hear ya Susan. I know you have lots more going on than I do with moving, buying a house, and all, but I think all of us mamas feel this way some times. ;)

Keep lovin' those girlies.

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Hi Susan,
I found your site through Janine's blog and really enjoyed reading your blog posts! This one especially cracked me up because I just had those same thoughts recently.
Blessings!
:) Bethany