Here are some pictures of our new house!!!! We are scheduled to close on Friday the 27th. It is so exciting - our first house! It has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, family room that looks into the kitchen, and a nice fenced in yard for the girls to play in. We are going to replace the carpet, put tile in the kitchen (it has carpet right now), and paint like mad. We can't wait to move in and get settled. We have a move date of July 9th right now, arriving in Rolla around the 15th. It will definitely be interesting traveling with two small children!
How exciting! Your house looks so homey and inviting. I remember our first house in Alaska. The hardest part for me was devising my cleaning routine. After a week in the house I hardly new where to start. You will do great. Have fun painting...it is a horribly tedious task but all worth it in the end. Don't forget to post pics when you are done updating (-:
1 comment:
How exciting! Your house looks so homey and inviting.
I remember our first house in Alaska. The hardest part for me was devising my cleaning routine. After a week in the house I hardly new where to start. You will do great.
Have fun painting...it is a horribly tedious task but all worth it in the end. Don't forget to post pics when you are done updating (-:
BTW: Glad you have a blog...great way to KIT!!
Post a Comment