Here is the story of a fair princess held captive by the horrible creature, The Crib.
Princess Samantha was imprisoned in the The Crib and there was no way out. She tried eating her way out, but sadly, it did not work.
Fear not Princess Samantha! Your big sister, Princess Alexandra, will come to save you!!! Princess Alexandra reassures her sister and after that, Princess Samantha feels much better. Princess Alexandra shares the secret of taming the The Crib - she herself was once imprisoned in The Crib, but defeated it.
"Samantha, I will turn on the music and you stand up! That will bring our mama, the Queen, and she will get you out!"
So, Princess Samantha stands and is triumphant over The Crib. She also knows that no matter what her big sister will also be there for her.
2 comments:
That made me laugh! I miss you guys!
I was just thinking the same thing.
Post a Comment