Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New math

2 fussy kids - one daddy for a few days + lack of sleep
= a mom going crazy while consuming lots of Cheerwine


John left town this morning for a few days. He has only been gone for 5 hours and well, I am already wishing he were home. It's just been one of those days. But God reminded me of His grace. Alexandra requests the hymn "Amazing Grace" everyday for her nap song and while I was singing it, God just reminded that while there may not be peace in our house, I have peace in Him and His grace. Still, it would nice to eat lunch sometime before 2, but my hopes aren't high right now.

1 comment:

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Oh, that picture of Samantha is priceless.

Can you imagine life without a daddy and husband? I always remember what an integral part of the family he is when he's gone.

Take care.