Just the Singlers being silly....
Samantha on top, Alexandra on bottom. (am I right?) But wow...they do look alike! I can tell them apart the same way I can tell my older ones apart in their baby photos...Maxwells eyes are set just a tad bit further than Jakes.
It's easy for me to tell. I'm with Jodi. Ali still looks the same. I can see her clearly. :)
Okay, so you guys are right...Sheesh - I would hope that it would be harder. :)
ALso like my boys: if you cover up the mouth, they look almost identical.
Yahoo! I guessed right too! Susan, My kids don't resemble eachother so much, but yours sure do!Sorry it's been so long since I stopped in...been busy lately. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Samantha on top, Alexandra on bottom. (am I right?) But wow...they do look alike! I can tell them apart the same way I can tell my older ones apart in their baby photos...Maxwells eyes are set just a tad bit further than Jakes.
It's easy for me to tell. I'm with Jodi. Ali still looks the same. I can see her clearly.
:)
Okay, so you guys are right...
Sheesh - I would hope that it would be harder. :)
ALso like my boys: if you cover up the mouth, they look almost identical.
Yahoo! I guessed right too! Susan, My kids don't resemble eachother so much, but yours sure do!
Sorry it's been so long since I stopped in...been busy lately. :)
Post a Comment