Samantha here - I know two posts in a row, it's amazing. I had to write because I found out that the giants have been holding out on me. Today, they let me have this thing called an apple slice. They let me suck on it like I do my rings and hands. I really liked it. It is almost as good as my hands. But they wouldn't let me have it for too long. So please, send me apple slices. I will ask big sister to get the mail, so the giants won't know. Big sister likes apple slices too, so I can pay her with those. Here is my address:
Samantha
Missouri
That's all I know, but I am sure that the apple slices will make it here. Everyone knows me around here. My big sister tells everyone that I am her little sister, Samantha Kate.
Samantha
Missouri
That's all I know, but I am sure that the apple slices will make it here. Everyone knows me around here. My big sister tells everyone that I am her little sister, Samantha Kate.

3 comments:
Samantha, it's Oliver here. Remember me? Hey...I will try to send a package, but here's the deal: I am still working on mobility. I can roll to the kitchen, but the giants usually pick me up and put me right back where I started. And then there is the mailbox...it is rather high. Maybe one of the brothers can help. Jake won't...too obedient...but max might not know better.
Sounds good Oliver. I have Ali under my control too. She really doesn't like it when I screech, so I can get her help too. Can I mail you anything?
Sam,
Simeon here. My giants gave me apple slices too! And even bits of mashed up apples....I think they call this applesauce! See if your giants can get you some.
I have a package to send soon too. Be on the lookout.
Post a Comment