Friday, August 22, 2008

Samantha 4 months (plus a little)

Samantha here - I have hijacked the computer and will take over the blog now. I am writing to tell you all about me. I really like the two giants that take me of me. The one with the short hair and something over the eyes, Daddy I think is his name, is really funny. He can make me giggle uncontrollably. The giant with the long hair, Mama?, is also really funny when she sings. I really like it when she sings 80s songs. She says that my Aunt Sandi and her friend Miss Melissa would be so proud - whatever that means. I really like it when the giants dance, so I cry so that they will dance. It works almost everytime. Sometimes, the giants leave me in the room all by myself and I really don't like that. I have perfected a screech that will bring a giant to me everytime.

The other one who lives with us is also nice. She is almost my size. The giants call her Alexandra or big sister. She really likes to give me hugs and kisses. I really, really like to watch her. She jumps and sings and dances. Alexandra likes to sit with me. She also likes for me to sit on her lap, but I am not so sure if I like it. She is a lot of fun. She giggles a lot.

I am doing new things all the time. I have recently discovered this new thing called rings. They are strung together and I can chew on them! I really like it. I can also take out my passy and sometimes, I can even it put it back in. I know, I got amazing skills. I also have this great thing that the giants put me in called an excersaucer. I can even move things on it. I can also watch what everyone is doing. One of my favorite things is when the giants talk to me. I wish that they would talk to me more. I have also discovered that if I drool a lot, I get a new outfit. It is great! A girl can never have too many outfits and my mood changes during the day, so my outfit should too.

I have heard that I have a new cousin, Seth. He is moving close to us. Apparently his parents, Uncle Brian and Aunt Shawna, have a cool new phone called an iPhone. The giants think this is neat. When Seth gets older, maybe we can plan a hijacking of the phone. I will have to ponder the plan of attack.

One of the giants is coming, I must go. But please enjoy the pictures of me below. I know, I know, I am cute.

These are my rings - aren't they neat?

This is where I like to play a lot.

Cuddling with the giant, Daddy
Typing really tuckered me out....


2 comments:

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

What a creative Giant of a mom you fave. :)

Seriously Susan, that was too cute. And so is Samantha.

Janine

Melissa O. said...

So adorable! And yes I am so proud! Tell that Giant Mama to play Let's Hear it for the Boy. It's a good one!